About Pier Uno Resort
Pier Uno Resort & Dive Center was formerly known as Tanya’s Dive University, a family owned resort. It started as a rest house for the Crisostomo’s family and friends of the family but open to public in November 2005 with 8 Casitas Deluxe, 5 Alexandria Superior and 3 Executive rooms & 6 Kubo rooms. To date, there are total of 30 rooms and a conference room that can hold up to 70 persons in a function.
The resort is situated at Anilao Batangas, it is the name of two Philippine Barangays: Anilao Proper & Anilao East. Both are located in the municipality of Mabini Batangas which is south of Manila on the large island of Luzon. The place was originally known as “Janao – Janao” and is said to be derived from the geographical shape and feature of the land and water comprising the barrio, palm tress resembling the Anahaw tree that serve as cool resting place for foot travelers going to and coming from the mother town; Bauan.
Anilao Batangas is two to three hours away from the busy street of Metro Manila with the new constructed highway and it is a popular place for divers and snorkelers over the weekends. The water surrounding the area is teeming with marine life with plenty of corals and amazing diversity of fishes.
The resort is accredited by Department of Tourism and is also a member of the Philippines Commissioned For Sports Scuba Diving. We are also accredited center of SDI and SSI and soon with PADI. We are committed to provide unforgettable experience, excitement and exploration in an exotic environment. The Philosophy of the company is to ensure guests receives the greatest value for money without the sacrifice of safety, comfort and enjoyment. IT’s more fun in the Philippines but is even more fun diving and staying with Pier Uno Resort Anilao Batangas, always make us YOUR NUMBER 1 CHOICE !
Why Pier Uno Resort & Dive Center???
- More Than 20 Years Of Diving Experience With Over 8000 Logged Dives.
- More Than 15 Years Of Teaching Experience And Trained More Than 3000 Students Of All Levels.
- More Than 20 Diving Specialties.
- Provide Personalize Services With Small Training Ratio.
- Pay Less & Expect More.
- Receive The Greatest Value For Money.
- Offer Attractive & Affordable Packages & Expedition.
- Offer Spa & Massages Services.
- Accredited By DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM PHILIPPINES.
- Accredited By PHILIPPINE COMMISSION ON THE PROMOTION & DEVELOPMENT OF SPORTS SCUBA DIVING.